Our recycled fabric and end-of-roll fabric
Fabric type: Single jersey fabric (suitable for t-shirts, sweaters, hoodies, leggings)
Fibre blend: 60% recycled cotton & 40% recycled plastic fibre
Fabric weight: 175 GSM
Fabric width: 150 cm
Pricelist: Click here
How is it made?
1. Collect 100% cotton off-cut fabric from garment manufacturers;
2. The off-cut fabric is sorted according to colour;
3. Off-cut fabric is processed into cotton fibre;
4. Cotton fibre is blended with fibre made from recycled plastic waste;
5. Recycled poly-cotton fibre is spun into yarn;
6. The yarn is woven and knitted into fabrics.
Why recycled fabric?
1. Helps divert waste from landfill;
2. Requires no water;
3. Requires no additional dyes;
4. No toxic chemicals;
5. Same aesthetic and quality as fabric made from virgin cotton;
6. It is recyclable at the end of its lifecycle.
Fabric care tips
Not only is our aim to encourage the re-use of textile waste, but also to prolong the lifespan of clothing and textile garments.
Taking good care of your garments has a long-lasting impact on the environment and it is also bound to save you more money in the long term.
Click the button below to find out more on how to care for your garments.
The fabric looks and feels wonderful.
The quality of the fabric is really good .
Fabric washes well. Dyes fantastic too both by hand and machine. Samples came out great and so far appears to have no spirality.
To date, we have prevented 4 500 meters of leftover fabric from entering landfill.
Why end-of-roll fabric?
End-of-roll or “last of its kind” fabric is left-over fabric from a big or custom order that a manufacturer/designer did not use. Instead of this excess going to waste, we source this fabric from various manufacturers and provide it straight to you.
This fabric is perfect for individuals and designers who are looking to source fabric at a reasonable price. We know that for many designers, it is a struggle to source fabric locally, given that current minimum order quantities in the industry are so high. In our bid to make life easier for you, our minimum quantity order starts at 1 meter for our end-of-roll offering.
Please note that we are cashless, we only accept EFT payments.
Click the button below to access our price-list / catalogue.