Our recycled fabrics
Made from textile waste that has been diverted from landfill
100% Recycled Fabric
Fabric type: Single jersey fabric (suitable for t-shirts, sweaters, hoodies, leggings)
Fibre blend: 60% recycled cotton & 40% recycled polyester
Fabric weight: 175 GSM
Fabric width: 150 cm
Pricelist: Click here
How is it made?
1. Collect 100% cotton off-cut fabric from garment manufacturers;
2. The off-cut fabric is sorted according to colour;
3. Off-cut fabric is processed into cotton fibre;
4. Cotton fibre is blended with fibre made from recycled plastic waste;
5. Recycled poly-cotton fibre is spun into yarn;
6. The yarn is woven and knitted into fabrics.
Why recycled fabric?
1. Helps divert waste from landfill;
2. Requires no water;
3. Requires no additional dyes;
4. No toxic chemicals;
5. Same aesthetic and quality as fabric made from virgin cotton;
6. It is recyclable at the end of its lifecycle.
Fabric care tips
Not only is our aim to encourage the re-use of textile waste, but also to prolong the lifespan of clothing and textile garments.
Taking good care of your garments has a long-lasting impact on the environment and it is also bound to save you more money in the long term.
Click the button below to find out more on how to care for your garments.
A word from our clients
The fabric looks and feels wonderful.
The quality of the fabric is really good .
Fabric washes well. Dyes fantastic too both by hand and machine. Samples came out great and so far appears to have no spirality.